Become a member
Our membership scheme costs £5 for an individual, £15 for a family and £25 for an organisation affiliation. You can become a member by contacting the Secretary, Margaret Christie, at any Oak Farm or OFFA events, or when visiting Oak Farm.
Buy a calendar
Each Autumn OFFA produces a calendar featuring aspects of life at Oak Farm. The 2016 calendar features flowers on the farm. To buy one please contact the Secretary or Treasurer. Price is £6.
Buy Draw Tickets
Our annual Grand Draw starts in October and runs until the Oak Farm Christmas Ceilidh, when the draw takes place. Generous prizes include £100 and £50 cash, a whole Oak Farm freezer-ready lamb, and delicious food hampers. Tickets £1 (£5 per book), available from Oak Farm and OFFA members.
All of the money donated to OFFA is spent on supporting the work of Oak Farm. It is spent on items of equipment ranging from wellies to chicken houses, and on activities to improve Oak Farmers' health, such as cycling.
If you would like to make a donation here are the options:
- Send a cheque payable to OFFA to the Treasurer c/o Oak Farm, Station Road, Ditton Priors WV16 6SS. Please send your name and address or email so we can send you a receipt, and if you would like to Gift Aid your donation please request a form.
- Attend one of the Oak Farm or OFFA events and give your donation to the Secretary Margaret Christie or Treasurer Carolyn Ralph.
- Visit Oak Farm and make a donation in person - in which case you will be welcome to have a cuppa before you go.
If you are a UK taxpayer please Gift Aid your donation and/or subscription to OFFA. Gift Aid forms are available from the Secretary and Treasurer.
If you do not know about the Gift Aid scheme, there is an explanation on the HM Revenue & Customs website. Briefly, it allows charities like OFFA to reclaim from the Revenue the income tax or CGT that you have paid on the money you are donating. This means that the charity receives from the government an extra 25p per £1 donated. If you are a higher rate taxpayer you will also be able to claim some tax relief on your donation.
Please also look out for opportunities for other bodies to help our work. Past donations have come from:
- Women's Institutes, Probus, Young Farmers' Clubs, etc. who have invited Stuart Toulson to give a talk about the farm - some of them have very kindly held a special fund-raising event for us
- Competitors sponsored for the annual Bridgnorth Walk
- Collection boxes in shops
- Collections at family gatherings from special birthdays and wedding anniversaries to funerals.
Attend our events
Whether you are a member or not, you will be most welcome at any of the events hosted by Oak Farm or OFFA. We love meeting new people as well as greeting established friends, so please come along and join in our activities.
Volunteer with us
Whether your talent is for baking cakes for sale, networking for useful contacts, or just having good ideas, you will be most welcome in our band of volunteer helpers who run OFFA and its events. Laughter is one of the main ingredients of all we do, so please come and discover the fun of helping a good cause. The kettle is always on!